Monday, May 9, 2011

Back to life...

So I'm trying to bring my blog back to life! As I've said in the past, I find my self "blogging" weekly, sometimes daily in my head. Anyway, this is a resurrection of this blog :)

Kamdyn Reece joined us just 3 days after my last blog. I knew I wan't feeling like myself the 19th of January and each day that passed let me know that something was up...my water broke January the 21st and almost 18 hours later, our sweet Kamdyn joined us! We are so blessed by her. She is a sweet, sweet baby. So laid back and just doing well in every way. She has rolled over both ways and is doing great with her feedings, playing, sleeping schedule. It's such a beautiful thing to see the love between Trenton & Kamdyn at such a young age and early point in their relationship. I know they will have plenty of times when they don't get along or disagree, but for now, I'm just loving every moment of watching them stare at each other and smile!

This Mother's Day was so special! Mark really made me feel loved and appreciated. It is different being the mom of two now...Mother's Day, that is. Not sure if other moms have experienced this feeling, but it's like you have fully submerged yourself into motherhood! Not that you can't be a great Mom of just one, but there are so many things you have to juggle and love to share once you add your second and it made me enjoy Mother's Day all the more. I have also really been challenged, in my spirit, to strive to be the very best Mom to Trenton & Kamdyn! This is the hardest and very best job in the world and I'm so thankful it's mine!!

I MUST get to bed...it's 1:45am and tomorrow is a big day! First baby arrives at 5:50am....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The Highlight Reel      I would assume, that we've all been guilty, at times, of only sharing the highlight reel of our lives.  You k...