Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Free Day!

So this is going to be short....I'm way tired tonight. Last night's lack of sleep and the nervousness of today has me feeling extremely exhausted. Most of you know by now, I'm sure.....but Mark's procedure has been postponed until Friday.

About 4pm, Mark & I had actually dozed off in his room and the PA came in to inform us that we indeed had been bumped! My heart fell to my toes, because I knew the anxiety and apprehension leading up to pre-op today and didn't even want to think about going through that again.....but after she left, Mark said, "I'm glad". He was feeling so terrible from the Morphine they had given him to start his procedure that he felt like he wouldn't have been able to go through with the surgery.

It was a rough evening for sure...A LOT of nausea, an extremely "edgy" feeling and just the tiring results of the emotions of the day filled Mark'd Wednesday evening. Later on he began having chest pains again...once again a roller coaster of emotions for me and a serious of disheartening events for Mark.

Since I am falling asleep I should wrap this up. Tomorrow we feel like we have a free day. So we are going to spend the morning with Trenton. Looking forward to just the 3 of us being together gain!! We're asking anyone who wants to visit to hit us up between 3-8. Also, just for Mark's well being, keep visits 15-20 minutes and no more than 4 visitors at a time (there is a waiting room down the hall)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The Highlight Reel      I would assume, that we've all been guilty, at times, of only sharing the highlight reel of our lives.  You k...