Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good News!

Well, I was just too tired last night and couldn't stay awake to blog. It's Wednesday morning and we are praying and hoping that today will be the day MARK WILL GET TO GO HOME! We are trying to stay positive and trust that God knows what's best, because He's obviously taken such good care of us through the past 2 weeks, while we wait.

Good news....
The elevated white blood cell count is going down.
The stent procedure went well and the bypass looked great from within the heart
Mark is beginning to feel a little more human and feeling more positive as well.

We continue to be amazed, overwhelmed and incredibly thankful for such a loving response from so many! Thank you for keeping us encouraged, supported, focused, loved and most of all lifting Mark up to our Healer!!

Hopefully my next blog will be written from 342 Southgate!!

1 comment:

  1. That is such great news!!! You'll have to give me guidelines on an acceptable meal and let me know a good day to bring it. I love you all so much :)

    ReplyDelete

  The Highlight Reel      I would assume, that we've all been guilty, at times, of only sharing the highlight reel of our lives.  You k...